recent paintings and news

recent paintings and news

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

both sides now




I am still in Flensburg, taking a wee breath to catch up on the other side of my life. I was hesitant to bring along my computer but so very happy I did. I can still listen to CBC radio in English and also do research-as well as visit the artists’ blogs I so enjoy.


Although I did get some painting done here I will refrain from posting just yet. So far this journey has me filled with such overwhelming emotion and exceeded any type of expectation I might have had. No time now to sort the words and get them down.

The leaves are turning here and remind me that summer has officially gone, so I thought I'd share this painting, rendered a few years ago. 







October, oil on canvas, 24x40in, 2009

*

3 comments: