recent paintings and news

recent paintings and news

Thursday, April 18, 2013

April flutter (sold) & encaustic workshop



April rains are the handshake guarantee of growth and renewal.

*And without them showers, there ain't no flowers!





The full image in this post is another vertical so included are four detail images with the full dimensions to follow.




flutter, detail, encaustic on mirror 

 flutter, detail







Flutter, encaustic etc on found panel, 6x30in, 2013, available 




This Saturday I will be teaching another encaustic half day workshop  at my Grimsby studio and there are openings. Please contact me if you would like to join us. The shorter time is a great hands on intro to this beautiful and forgiving medium and you are sure to knock off at least one masterpiece!
Please click here for info and to register.

Below, a few images of workshop participants and their encaustic paintings. I am not good at remembering to take photos when I teach- usually I am too engrossed with the gang. I will have to be more diligent in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment