recent paintings and news

recent paintings and news

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

openly exposed

  
 I dropped this new painting off at Earls Court Gallery-in hopes it will be included in my upcoming show with Dara Anam  However, aesthetically it depends on the combined body of work. The curator has an excellent eye and I am happy to go along with her decision--fingers crossed!



 July, goodbye, oil / cold wax on canvas, 30x40in, 2013


I confess that I abhor openings where my work is featured and I must show up- I feel vulnerable and exposed and all I want to do is run and hide. my saving grace? WINE!

That's not to say I'm not excited to see everything up, as well as chat with old and new friends as well as collectors who will be attending. If you are in the region, please stop by for some art, wine & refreshments.
 Click here for details.







2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come to your opening and understand how you feel. I don't care for openings but often go and feel more comfortable at those where my work is not shown - less pressure and less talking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I wish I could get one.... See you tomorrow -good luck!

    ReplyDelete