recent paintings and news

recent paintings and news

Saturday, August 23, 2014

peerie plein air painting

Wow!

I just checked the Kickstarter campaign and see more of you have backed me-THANK YOU!

It seems the peerie (meaning 'small,' in the Shetland dialect) plein air paintings are popular -now there are only 2 of those rewards left.



This painting was made during a residency at the Tyrone Guthrie Centre in Ireland.  Although a different land will evoke a different response, I think it represents my 'approach' when painting on location.

It might give you  idea of the type of paintings that I will make during this residency in Shetland, Scotland.

If you would like to back me  and own one of the paintings, just follow the link below, and please feel free to share.  I really do appreciate your support!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1701639334/wild-in-shetland-an-artist-residency-in-a-far-away

No comments:

Post a Comment