recent paintings and news

recent paintings and news

Saturday, January 22, 2011

a time to cast away


Last night I had a dream about loss-I think a culmination of what I am going through with my Mother but also upon reading that artist Marc Dalessio’s beloved and beautiful young wife just passed away from a malignant brain tumour. Loss is inevitable and something all of us share- I don’t know whether that makes it any easier but there is comfort in the knowing. I wish I was better at articulating my feelings with words.




January, A Time to Cast Away
oil on canvas
30x40in, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Some express their feelings in words, others in music, and still others through the arts.... We each have our talents and you have always expressed your feelings loud and clear through your work....

    LUMUB

    ReplyDelete