recent paintings and news

recent paintings and news

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gift of Art


Last Christmas I was fortunate to have requests for gift certificates and this season I am offering the same option. They can also be individually customized.

Art resonates on an individual level so this way your loved one will be able to select what speaks to them!

Just choose any of the artworks from my website and I will incorporate it into the gift certificate design-at no charge. Or simply select one of the two designs below. The certificate can be redeemed for either a workshop (70.) or a work of art (starting at 70).

Orders and payments can be made online. Please email: janyatesart@gmail.com

 *as well, I am shamelessly flogging my 4th annual Online Art Auction. Info is on the sidebar with a link to available works of art-thanks to those who have already made bids!

No comments:

Post a Comment